|West-Side/ NAS Pensacola Lcoation
101 S. New Warrington Road
Pensacola, FL 32507
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Free Local Customer Pickup
New and Current Model Cars
Close to Navy Bases & Hotels
Guardian Rent a Car has set in place certain policies & procedure to govern every aspect of your car rental.
This section outlines the who, what, when, where, and why of our policies and regulations so you know in advance what to expect. If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Guardian Rental Policies
- Physical possession of a valid drivers license in renter’s name.
- All 18-20 year old drivers must possess personal auto insurance with a minimum of $50,000/$100,000/$25,000 bodily injury and property damage liability with comprehensive and collision coverage which will fully transfer to a rental car.
- 18-20 Year old Active Duty Military Requirements – Please Call.
- Young driver surcharges may apply under age 25: 18 – 20 year-old drivers additional $20/day and 21-24 year-old drivers additional $10/day.
- Ask about active military insurance availability
- Must be 25 years or older to drive or rent a 15 Passenger Van.
- Possession of major credit card in renter’s name.
- Bank check cards accepted, but will require a $200 security deposit in addition to the rental fees. Must call for Rental Qualifications. Local Current Utility Bill and Proof of Employment or Income matching your drivers license address required.
- Renter must meet Guardian’s age, drive and credit requirements.
- Proof of car insurance in all drivers names which will transfer and follow the driver into the rental car.
- Must return car to renting location.
- State Sales Taxes and Surcharges, Airport Concession Fees and Surcharges, License recovery fees, Fuel charges, Additional Drivers, Damage Waivers, Supplemental Liability, and other fees are additional.
- Reservations are prioritized on a first come first serve basis. Those reservations which are paid in full at time of reservation, receive the highest priority. Then those reservations which have some deposit are next, followed by those who have not paid at the time of reserving the vehicle. We will try to notify you by email or phone call, just as soon as possible, in the event of circumstances beyond our control such as damaged vehicles, breakdowns, delays, or customer failure to return.